By Rachel Schraer, Clare Hix and Lindsey Harris Panorama of the BBC 6 hours ago image source, Getty Images More than a quarter of patients taking...Continue reading...
- Loneliness, social isolation linked to premature death | Cnn
- Can antidepressants stop working if you take them for a long time?
- New suicidal national lifeline struggling to keep up with volume, advocates say
- Private insurance and government programs drive up health care costs
- Navigating the Healthcare Payer Services Market Complexity, Delivering Value: Embracing the Health Insurance Industry