The President of the United States, Donald Trump, yesterday approved the US Embassy Scholarship for International students, knowing the fact that there are many determined and talented, low-income students around the globe, who only require financial resources and access to information to better their educational future. For years now, United States Embassy, USA seeks to identify academically qualified and highly motivated, low-income students around the world to join the Education in USA.
Scholarships in Universities Like: Oxford University, Cambrige University, university of leeds, university of Derby, University of wolverhampton, University of Northampton, University of the west of Scotland/university of strathclyde, Teesside University, Lancaster University,Canadian Visa Lottery, Job Opportunities, Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form, Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form 2019, Ongoing Canadian Visa Lottery Application, How to Apply for Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form 2019, Job apply, International Jobs, Free Scholarship, Car Insurance, Online Jobs, Insurance Company Visa, Gas/Electricity Visa, Automobile Visa, Mortage Visa, Attorney Visa, Loan Visa, Lawyer Visa, Columbian Visa, Donate Visa and Conference Call, Degree and Credit Visa.Apply Now, Start Application, Start Now, Online Business, Job Vacancies, Jobs For Students, Online Training, Training Program, Canada Visa Lottery, Lottery Application form, Obama Care, Engineering Technologies, Petroleum, Oil, and Gas Shell Company.
United States Embassy is encouraging young leaders to apply for the 2018 US Embassy Scholarship, which opened from October 3 to November 10, 2019.
A statement issued by the Public Affairs Unit of the U.S.A Embassy on Thursday, said the application for the Scholarship would close at exactly on Friday, November 10, 2018.
The mission is to assist talented and determined, low-income students who are good candidates for financial assistance from U.S.A colleges and universities but lack the financial resources to cover the up-front cost of obtaining admission.
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- A maintenance allowance for a single student ($43,900 for 12 months at the 2018-18 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Academic development funding – from $500 to $2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to $10,120 for a first child and up to $4,320 for a second child (2019-20 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not fund other field work costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties
- Maternity/Paternity funding – should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Some fourth year funding for Ph.D. Scholars may be provided
- A citizen of any country outside the United States
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study:
- Ph.D. (three-year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two-year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
- Attach a copy of your Final year results and degree results (if available)
- Provide the details of a lecturer, professor, or Head of Department (HOD) that we can contact to find out more about you.
- Send a scanned copy of your transcripts that shows your GPA
Our Website is here to give you a very vital data, and ensure that you acquire that which you seek.
For you to be able to get all the information you seek, you must follow terms and conditions guiding this very Website.
SHARE OUR CONTENTS WITH FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, MAKE USE OF THE BUTTONS PROVIDED BELOW.